Flatbread Baking Instructions
Due to the hand-crafted nature of our flatbreads, bake times and temperature will vary based on desired crispness. Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400º. Place frozen flatbreads on a vented pan, cooling rack, or pizza screen (parchment paper will help prevent sticking). Bake for a minimum of 10 minutes or continue to bake for a crispier result.
Are the Crackers Keto?
The Keto lifestyle focuses on the balance between macros; the fat-protein-carb ratio requirement. As long as you do not exceed the recommended 20g carbs per day then you should be in great shape to stay in Ketosis!
What is the Cali’Concept Kitchen?
The Cali’Concept Kitchen originated from Amy Lacey, a Chico, California native, founder and CEO of Cali’flour Foods, wanting a place to share her passion for healthy and convenient food. Amy invited trusted friend, Lora Adams, who has been in the catering business for over 15 years to partner with her team to launch our first “concept kitchen” inside New Earth Market, Chico, Ca. We will be testing recipes, providing education with hands on classes and cooking demos. Our vision is a meeting place where our Cali’ family can dine in or takeaway healthy and delicious pizza and cuisine. Please visit their website
- Are your crusts gluten free?Yes, all of their crusts are gluten free, grain free, and guilt free!
- Are your pizza crusts Kosher?Their pizza crusts are not currently Kosher.
- Are your pizza crusts low carb?Their Traditional and CaliLite crusts are both 6g carbs (3g net) per crust. Their Plant-based crusts are 24g carbs (12g net) per crust. Here is the link to the nutrition facts for their Traditional crusts https://www.califlourfoods.com/pages/traditional-crust-nutrition-info
- Does your pizza crust contain Soy or Corn?Their pizza crusts are made with Non-GMO cauliflower. They are gluten free, corn free, and soy free.
- Do you have a dairy free option?Yes, they have the first 100% Plant-Based Pizza Crust! (https://www.califlourfoods.com/collections/cauliflower-products/products/plant-based-cauliflower-pizza-crust). Here are the Nutrition Facts (https://www.califlourfoods.com/pages/nutrition-facts-plant-based-pizza-crust) for this crust!
- Where are the nutrition facts for the Original Italian Pizza Crust?Please click here to see the nutrition information for the Original Italian Pizza Crust (https://www.califlourfoods.com/pages/nutrition-facts)
- Where are the nutrition facts for the Plant-Based Italian Pizza Crust?Please click this link to see the nutrition facts for the Plant-Based Italian Pizza Crust (https://www.califlourfoods.com/pages/nutrition-facts-plant-based-pizza-crust)
- Where are the nutrition facts for the Traditional Crusts?Traditional Nutrition Facts (https://www.califlourfoods.com/pages/traditional-crust-nutrition-info)
- Would this be considered Keto?Yes! With only 6 carbs per crust their Original and Red Pepper pizza crusts are perfect for the Ketogenic lifestyle.
Where can I purchase Cali’flour Kitchen the Cookbook?
You can purchase the cookbook in a bundle with our pizza crust and a pizza pan. Please click [here](https://www.califlourfoods.com/collections/cookbook-bundle) to find this bundle! If you are looking to purchase the book on its own, you can locate it on Amazon and anywhere books are sold!
- How do you ship your packages? They use USPS Priority Mail which typically takes 2-3 days for transit time.
- How much is shipping?Shipping is FREE!
- What is your processing time for shipments? They allow a 5 day processing time to prepare your order. They then use USPS Priority mail which typically takes 2-3 days in transit. As soon as your package is scanned and on the way to you, you will receive an email notification which will include your tracking number and shipping details.
- What method of mail carrier do you use? They use the United States Postal Service for our deliveries.
- Why didn’t the package get delivered to my door? They use the United States Postal Service for deliveries. They will leave your package at your door if that is a standard practice for your area. However, please watch your tracking notifications carefully if you have a PO Box, a Parcel Locker, or a large mailbox. They may decided to leave it at an…
How should I store my crusts?
Since they don’t use any preservatives in their crusts, they suggest freezing your crusts upon arrival for up to 9 months.